Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, May 31, 2010

Response to Tye Tribbett's call for singers and dancers



Hey my people, this is a video i did in response to Mr. Tye Tribbett casting call video. He's looking for young people who love sing and dance for the Kingdom of God. I encourage you, if you are at least 18 years old, love, love the Lord, has great energy and charisma and can sing and dance.. then you should audition... you never know what can happen! I know that I AM BELIEVING this to be a one in a lifetime chance to pursue what i believe I have been called to do. Amen!! I just wanted to drop in and say what it do?! Alright you guys see ya..:)

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, beautiful voice... wow. what a blessing you are! and what a GIFT you have! (aka TheMadambition)

    ReplyDelete