Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2012?

What is the deal with 2012?! I am not sure which calender ends in 2012; I believe its the Aztec or the Mayan calendar. I have been hearing so much news about "2012 this" and "2012 that." So many people believe that the world is going to end in 2012. None of us knows when the world will end. Well enough about that, I feel the Lord has been dealing with me to love people more. Now don't get me wrong I do LOVE.....some people and that's the problem. It all starts with the family at home.So slowly, but surely I will be loving and praying for those who do me wrong. Now that can be difficult. Can I get an amen?! lol I have also thinking about what I will name my children. Now I not married yet, but I still think about it. I think that's just how girls are. Most of us, at a young age are already thinking about our wedding and what to name our children. My parents are from Nigeria, I have a Nigerian name, so I too will name my children Nigerian names. I was thinking for a girl Chimeremijebusomma-long isn't it?!-I love that it's sooo different. It basically means God made my journey sooo good/sweet or I could name my future daughter Chimeremijenlecha. Now I have heard that "lecha" has a negative connotation, meaning someone who brags a lot, but it can mean something like elegance, luxury/abundance. The whole name means- God has given me a life of elegance/luxury. For a boy, I may call him Ikechukwu; which means There is power in the Lord. Powerful! Anyway, we'll see. Well just in case you wanted to know how to pronounce these names: Chimeremijebusomma (Chee-meh-rem-ee-jeh-boo-some-mah); Chimeremijenlecha (Chee-meh-rem-ee-jeh-un-leh-chah). Ikechukwu(E-keh-chook-woo). Okay buddies talk you all later and be blessed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment