Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, May 24, 2010

What is life all about?

You know, life is a battlefield. There are choices one can make to either cause he or she to advance in life, stay constant or decrease in life. No matter whether you consider your self a good person or bad, stuff happens. Life is a battle for your soul. Its up to you who you are going to give it to. Esphesians 6:12 states "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Life is precious and is a serious matter. Life is full of joy, sadness, happiness, and disappointment. My question for you today is... who are you living your life for?

No comments:

Post a Comment