Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My God...

Have you ever thought just how big God is? The one who created this earth, the sun, the planets, the universe, the galaxies and us. Sometimes we out God in a box, I know I do. I forget how big and powerful he is. While worshiping this morning to: "How Great Thou Art" the version by Crystal Lewis(love her!); I just felt the presence of God and how bi he is. And the fact that he would come and visit me, out of all the things he has to do. WOW, isn't that amazing?! Sometimes I forget the love God has for us, because I am always thinking about the wrong I have done; though you should always be striving to get better in Christ. But still, we are probably more harsh on ourselves than God himself is sometimes. Just a thought! Sometimes I worry too much about little things, when all I have to do go to God in prayer. Even if I don't feel like God is listening...HE IS! Amazing God! I challenge you just to get into the presence of God everyday and see how your life will change :) Love and peace... talk to you all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment