Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am Trying...

It's like I want to be nice and not have a biased opinion about this person. I am really trying to treat them with respect and show love to them(what the good book says), when everyone else is talking bad about this person. But that is kind of hard to do, especially when this person can be disrespectful and has an attitude. So I am asking God to help me. I am asking Yahweh aka Jesus to transform my heart and renew my mind. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes, but this one is a bit hard to forgive.... But in order for God to forgive me, i must forgive others right?! If I look at this person, in the eyes of God, he loves them with all his heart. They are his creation. Well, i am having a hard time looking at this issue that way. Of course I am not God, but I still am trying to live a righteous life. This journey is a constant walk...a daily walk. But I thank God he loves me soo much and I will try to love too. TRY is the key word. Lord, i will need your help!!!
alright that's all peeps. Does anyone else feel me? or am i alone or does this sound confusing? lol
Peace and love**

No comments:

Post a Comment