Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

Speaking The Word Into The Lives of Millions: Prophet Manasseh Jordan




Hey my people!!! i know i have been gone a while.... i still love you guys! but you all have got to check this "young prophet". His name is Manasseh Jordan. He is sooo anointed ans has a deep, deep calling on his life. Just wanted to let you all know.... be blessed*** peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment