Welcome to MY Life and Everything Beautiful, Lovely, Real and Pleasant!

****Hey my people! Welcome to my BLOG, so glad to see you have found your way here. Join me on my road of life, though the ups and downs, I will give God praise and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else. Though young, I hope to share knowledge, wisdom and advice. Peace and LOVE****
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, July 5, 2010

African Christian Fellowship

I know i have been away for a while, plse forgive me! Its called life lol
WOW what a weekend i have had!!! I went to the African Christian Fellowship South Region Conference. Well, from my understanding it is an organization, founded in 1977 run by Africans who love the Lord; who want to make a difference in their city, their state, their country and their world for the Lord. There are different chapters in different cities all over the United States. These chapters come together in different conferences and have a Ball, network and make a difference. It was a great experience and I truly loved it.!! Now i will spread the word about A.C.F., an organization I have only known about just since January of this year. I was able to see people my age who on fire for the Lord, and it really gladened my heart to see young men loving the Lord. I felt like I belonged, I felt at home. I was able to meet my brother and sisters from all over Africa who share common goals as I. Its a beautiful thing.! Here is the website for the main page:
www.acfusa.org
and for the youth: www.acfusa-ya.org or google it baby!
I wish this link would light up so you all can click on it and boom: the website, but anyway you all please take the time and look at this wonderful organization!!
BLESSING AND PEACE***

No comments:

Post a Comment